Coconut Milk Creamed Spinach
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, butter, or ghee
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 2 large cloves of garlic, pressed or finely chopped
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch of spinach or kale
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- In a large skillet, sauté onions and garlic in oil, butter or ghee.
- Add spinach and toss, feel free to add a little more oil if needed.
- Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of crushed red pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to med/low and add the coconut milk, stir well.
- Allow to heat/simmer slightly to reduce for about 1-2 minutes.