Roasted Kabocha Squash SlicesThis works for any winter squash but kabocha are particularly sweet and worth a try.
- 1 medium kabocha squash
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and dry the squash.
- Cut off the top and bottom.
- Slice in half.
- Scoop out the seeds.
- Cut into thin wedges.
- Toss with coconut oil, salt and pepper.
- Place squash in a single layer on foil lined tray.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Flip half way through.