Ginger Turmeric Lemonade
- fresh ginger – 1 inch
- fresh turmeric 1.5 inches or 1 tsp dried
- goji berries – 2 tablespoons (optional)
- 1 lemon
- honey (optional)
- In a 4 cup measuring cup or heat resistant bowl grate about 1 inch of ginger (or more), peel and slice up about 1 1/2 inches of turmeric (or use dried if you don’t have access to fresh).
- Add goji berries – optional
- Pour 4 cups of hot water over all this and let sit for 1-2 hours.
- Strain into a large pitcher and add the juice of 1 lemon, honey to taste, and another 4 cups of room temperature water.
- Let sit on the counter and enjoy all day long.