Healthy Chocolate Fudge
- 1 cup raw almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts (set aside to stir in separately)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 8 soaked, pitted dates (soaked until soft)
- 1 tbsp grated organic orange peel
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Place all ingredients except walnuts into a food processor and pulse until it forms a ball. Stir in the walnuts by hand. Choose a shape for serving from the options below, and place in the freezer to set.
There are several different ways to serve the fudge:
- Roll into bite size balls, then roll in dried unsweetened coconut
- Roll into a log, cover with parchment paper, then plastic wrap. You can slice a piece off from the freezer whenever you want a little sweet treat.
- Spread into a square cake pan (like traditional fudge)
- Spread into a small round spring-form pan. When you’re ready to serve, cut into small pie wedges.