Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 cup coconut milk (I use Native Forest canned coconut milk because their cans are BPA free)
- 1 cup raspberries – fresh or frozen
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 drops vanilla stevia (I use Sweet Leaf brand)
- Mix chia seeds into coconut milk. Stir well – don’t blend, just stir.
- Add raspberries and stevia. Stir well, use a fork and break up the raspberries to allow the raspberry flavor and color to spread throughout the pudding.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, until it’s a thick, pudding texture.